WWE’s annual PPV Elimination Chamber is in full effect. You can check out the show for yourself live on the WWE Network. For live results, keep scrolling down as this will be updated with the conclusion of each match.
The Kickoff Show had a Fatal 4-Way bout in which John Morrison won. What’s interesting about this match is that Morrison won a shot at the United States Championship during the main card, where he’ll face champion Bobby Lashley and Matt Riddle in a Triple Threat match.
Because Lacey Evans is pregnant, her match against Asuka has been taken off the card. Asuka no longer has a match at Elimination Chamber, but there will be a Women’s Tag Team Championship match where Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair will team up to take on the current champs, Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler.
WWE’s Elimination Chamber PPV is airing on the WWE Network, taking place at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida inside the Thunderdome. Results for all of the matches are listed below and will be updated as the event transpires.
The Elimination Chamber will place six WWE wrestlers in an intimidating structure where the last one standing will be the winner. And this is one of the final PPVs before Wrestlemania arrives this April–with Fastlane coming on March 21. Because of this, you can expect to see a lot of Wrestlemania storylines start to build at Elimination Chamber–outside of what was already started at the Royal Rumble.
In order to check this show out, if you’re not watching already, you’ll have to subscribe to the WWE Network. It’s $10 a month and will give you access to a lot of WWE content. However, keep in mind that this April, all of WWE’s content is moving entirely to Peacock, as it will be the exclusive home to WWE.
Below, you’ll find the match card for the show, and typically one match is announced during the Kickoff Show, which will be noted in the notes below.
- Mustafa Ali vs. Elias vs. John Morrison vs. Ricochet (KICKOFF SHOW: Winner enters US Championship match)
- Drew McIntyre vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus (Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship)
- Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Jey Uso vs. Sami Zayn vs. King Corbin (SmackDown Elimination Chamber match)
- Roman Reigns vs. Winner of Smackdown Elimination Chamber match (Universal Championship)
- Bobby Lashley vs. Riddle vs. Kickoff Show winner (United States Championship)
- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair (Women’s Tag Team Championship)
Below, you’ll find the live results for the show, and while you wait, listen to predictions to the show of the Wrestle Buddies, GameSpot’s wrestling podcast featuring Chris E. Hayner and Mat Elfring. Additionally, there will be important notes from each match as well, in case anything wild happens.
- Keith Lee has been removed from the card. The Kickoff Show match will be a Fatal 4-Way where the winner will replace Lee in the United States Championship match.
- Women’s tag team championship match added before the Kickoff. Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks will be teaming to take on the champs.
Mustafa Ali vs. Elias vs. John Morrison vs. Ricochet
(Winner goes on to United States Championship match)
What a bizarre match. This seems like something really building towards a long-overdue Mustafa Ali push–as the other members of Retribution were alongside him during the match. However, that wasn’t the outcome. It went to Morrison, who is enjoying a real singles run since his return to the company. Morrison won with a rollup on Ali, so there’s a chance we could see Retribution get some retribution (sorry) during the triple threat later in the evening.
John Morrison wins by pinning Mustafa Ali.
Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Jey Uso vs. Sami Zayn vs. King Corbin
(SmackDown Elimination Chamber match)
We’ll be keeping notes of when people enter and who is eliminated.
- Cesaro and Daniel Bryan will kick off the match
- King Corbin is third to enter the chamber
Match in progress