Seems like a second ago it was the Fourth of July holiday weekend and, wow, would you look at that? It’s Friday again.
Goodness. Time. Can’t slow that sucker, huh?
But around here we celebrate Fridays with our favorite tweets. Why? Because it’s nice to laugh a little before the weekend and it’s also just sort of what we do now.
OK, so enjoy, the 21 best tweets of the week.
1. First things first, the world’s biggest Flo Rida fan
2. A Fourth of July reminder
3. “…the man with the widest last spread in America. Dude’s back was shaped like a Dorito.”
4. Just looking into my future as a Content Creator
5. Don’t want to be caught with no supply of Babu Friks
6. My Life
7. Dang. Deep.
8. This tweet is doing violence against all of us
10. A frugal king
11. …It really…really did predict it
12. The ultimate American experience
13. *ASMR* Using My Frog Telephone To Call My Divorced Wife
14. Gorgeous art for your pleasure
15. Obligatory dril tweet
16. OK, burns aside, this sounds like a lovely day
17. No offense, but I would turn the senator’s knees to jello with my crossover
20. One of life’s great mysteries
21. And finally, this